Stowe Vermont calendar of events
Stowe Calendar of Events
Dates may change, please call or visit their website to confirm.
Visit the www.gostowe.com calendar for more Stowe activities
- May 18 – October 12: Stowe Farmers’ Market, Sundays on the Mountain Road 10:30 AM - 3 PM, located next to Red Barn Shops. Garden produce & locally made products. (802) 472-8027 or www.stowefarmersmarket.com.
- June through August: Art on Park Thursdays 5-8 PM on Park St. Features a variety of handcrafted products, specialty foods, live music and more.
- July 22, July 29, August 5 & August 12: Free Gazebo Concerts at Helen Day Art Center, Tuesdays at 7 PM. www.stoweperformingarts.com.
Events Beginning in May
- May 2-4 & May 9-11: Lamoille County Players Presents ‘Born Yesterday’ at Hyde Park Opera House Fri & Sat 7 PM, Sun 2 PM. $18 adults, students/seniors $12. 888-4507 or www.lcplayers.com.
- May 7 - 28: Noon Music in May — free concerts on Wednesdays at Noon at Stowe Community Church www.stoweperformingarts.com.
Events Beginning in June
- June 2-8: Annual Stowe Basketry Festival Workshop at the Round Hearth at Stowe. 253-7223 or www.roundhearth.com.
- June 13-15: Annual Stowe Wine & Food Classic A one of a kind food & wine experience, taking from farm to table and vine to glass. Enjoy grand array of offerings from area restaurants, cheese makers, brewers and more. (888) 683-2427 or www.stowewine.com.
- June 19-July 5: Stowe Theatre Guild presents ‘Title of Show’. Thursday-Sunday nights at 8 PM. 253-3961 or www.stowetheatre.com.
- June 27-29: Featuring Vermont music, Vermont craft libations (beers, wines, spirits, ciders, root beer), and a celebration of Vermont mountain biking. This is a town-wide event, with restaurants serving as the venues!
Area bike shops are hosting mountain bike group rides in town for the B3 Fest weekend, which will start and end at participating B3 Fest venues. http://www.gostowe.com/b3fest
Events Beginning in July
- Fourth of July Celebration: Starting with Moscow Parade and ending with Stowe’s incredible fireworks display. Also starting July 4th is the famous Stowe’s 7 miles of Stowe.
- July 6: Music in the Meadow Concert —Vermont Symphony Orchestra at Trapp Family Lodge Gates open for picnicking at 5:30 PM, music begins at 7:30 PM. Admission fee. www.stoweperformingarts.com.
- July 11-13: Annual Stoweflake Hot Air Balloon Festival Children's activities corner, live band, great food, balloon launches. Stoweflake Resort and Spa. Admission fee. (800) 253-2232 or www.stoweflake.com
- July 13: Annual Stowe 8 Miler — 9 AM start at Stowe Events Field. www.locorunning.com/stowe8miler
- July 16-August 2: Stowe Theatre Guild presents ‘On the Town’. Wednesday-Sunday nights at 8 PM. 253-3961 or www.stowetheatre.com.
- July 19-20 & July 26-27: Bitter Lax Festival. Great lacrosse, awesome music, special guests and fun for the entire lacrosse family. www.bitterlacrosse.com.
- July 20: Music in the Meadow with Quinn Sullivan at Trapp Family Lodge Music begins at 7 PM, gates open 2 hours beforehand for picnicking. Admission fee. www.stoweperformingarts.com.
- July 24-27 & July 31-Aug. 3: Lamoille County Players presents ‘Damn Yankees’ at Hyde Park Opera House. Thursdays-Saturdays 7 PM, Sun. 2 PM. $18 adults, $12 students/senior. 888-4507 or www.lcplayers.com.
Events Beginning in August
- August 3: Music in the Meadow Concert with Shemekia Copeland at Trapp Family Lodge . Music begins at 7 PM, admission fee. www.stoweperformingarts.com.
- August 8-9, August 14-16, August 21-23: Waterbury Festival Playhouse presents ‘Sight Unseen’. Tickets $35, starts 7:30 PM. www.waterburyfestivalplayhouse.com.
- August 8-10: 57th Annual Stowe Antique & Classic Car Meet —Over 800 antique cars on display, judging contest, parade. www.vtauto.org.
- August 13-30: Stowe Theatre Guild presents ‘The Secret Garden’. Wednesday through Saturday nights at 8 PM. 253-3961 or www.stowetheatre.com.
- August 15-17: Celebrate Vermont Festival A festival celebrating life in Vermont: our food, farms, and forests; our deep sense of place; our local markets and creative economies. Admission $10. www.celebratevermontfestival.com.
- August 17: Music in the Meadow Concert with West Point Band’s Jazz Knights at Trapp Family Lodge. Music begins at 6:30 PM, free concert. www.stoweperformingarts.com.
Events Beginning in September
September 19-21: Annual British Invasion. Over 1000 cars and a celebration of all things British. www.britishinvasion.com.
- September 25-October 12: Stowe Theatre Guild presents ‘Kiss Me Kate’. Thursday-Saturday nights at 8 PM. 253-3961 or www.stowetheatre.com.
- September 25-28 & October 2-5: Lamoille County Players presents ‘Music Man’ at Hyde Park Opera House. Thursdays-Saturdays 7 PM, Sun. 2 PM. $18 adults, $12 students/senior. 888-4507 or www.lcplayers.com.
- September 26-27, October 2-4 & October 9-11: Waterbury Festival Playhouse presents ‘The Underpants’. Tickets $35, starts 7:30 PM. www.waterburyfestivalplayhouse.com
Events Beginning in October
October 3-5: 18th Annual Oktoberfest at Stowe Events Field. Admission $10. 253-4788 or www.stoweoktoberfest.com
- October 10-12: Annual Stowe Foliage Art & Craft Festival at Topnotch Field. 10 AM-5 PM. Admission $10. 425-3399 www.craftproducers.com
- October 19-25: Stowe Restaurant Week. Stowe’s restaurants will feature special prix-fixe multi-course menus.